You"ll join a small and dedicated team with highly skilled people! (English is a must!)
Wat ga je doen?
As a Security Engineer you have experience and knowledge of both back-end and front-end of applications. Together with a team of security specialists you will create strategies to apply the correct principles of security. You are closely involved in the design of complex secure systems. It is a requirement to think creatively in order to get this as safe as possible.
You help the teams in various phases of development. You are able to do code reviews and do your own pen tests. In addition, you are driven enough to guide others in taking over these skills. It is a goal to strive for compliance and therefore knowledge of security events and monitoring is required.
Wie ben je?
- You are an engineer with a Bachelor in Computer Science or comparable;
- You have a background in software;
- You have experience with pen testing mainly in the application area;
- Experience with security monitoring;
- Experience with code reviews (Python and Shell);
- Experience in Agile or Scrum.
Wat mag je verwachten?
- A salary indication of €4500,- to € 6200,- a month;
- Flexible hours;
- Remote work at home;
- Internal growth opportunities;
- A nice and ambitious team that you can work with on a daily basis.
Waar ga je werken?
You will be part of a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who are well committed. They operate in a unique environment with an energetic and fast attitude. The knowledge and experience level within the team is very high, which creates a very energetic atmosphere. We don't forget to have fun while developing the proposition. You are part of a unique journey of a new team and raise the bar even higher with your experiences.