Do you want to work for a leading company in IT software, that involves working on projects of social importance? Don’t look any further!
Wat ga je doen?
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will work in a scrum environment on all kinds off different projects. You will get a lot of freedom in this role but you have to take responsibility to make sure that goals will be met. In the future there will be a lot of interesting projects, so the organisation is for ambitious engineers to join this journey.
In the role as Azure DevOps Engineer not a day will be the same, you will work on different projects at various clients. You Also will be working on improving existing and future solutions in consultation with clients and colleagues. With your knowledge you will have a key role in distributing information within the team.
On a daily basis you will be monitoring critical systems from your clients and make sure that backups are made. You will also be responsible for scripting tasks and make sure that the platform can be used by your clients. Last but not least you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining different webapps, you will get to use the latest tools and technologies so you can work in a DevOps manner.
Wie ben je?
• You have a technical background with a Master or bachelor degree.;
• At least three years of experience in a similar role;
• You have knowledge of the Microsoft stack;
• You know the basics of cloud security;
• Knowledge of Azure Kubernetes Services;
• Scripting in PowerShell;
• Knowledge of different cloud solutions (Azure, AWS and Google Cloud);
• You are proficient in English, Both written and spoken;
• Dutch is required or at least in a learning stage.
Wat mag je verwachten?
• A salary up to €6.000,- euro based on working fulltime ( 40 hours a week);
• 25 vacation days;
• Tailored training opportunities;
• An international work environment;
• Opportunities to work with the latest technologies;
• When corona is over they will organize fun trips and activities with colleagues.
Waar ga je werken?
This company founded around the new millennium has proven track record when it come to making the best webapps. With offices around the globe they can help clients all over the world with complex IT operations Issues. You will work within a company that has an informal culture where ambition, flexibility and teamwork is rewarded.
This company created an environment where sharing knowledge and employee development is center in growing and becoming the best version of yourself. Because if you grow the company can grow!